Minister launches first day of discounted bus travel for young people in Wales
Minister for Transport Edwina Hart marked the first day of Welsh Government’s new £15million mytravelpass discounted bus travel scheme for young people.
- More encouraging news for Wales’ tourism industry following bumper Bank Holiday weekend
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- Minister launches first day of discounted bus travel for young people in Wales
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Featured consultation »Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
78 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Pig keepers' guidance
Whether you keep one pig as a pet or a commercial herd you need to follow certain rules regarding the identification of your animal.
The Pigs (Records, Identification and Movement) (Wales) Order (PRIMO) legislation changed on 25th November 2011.
Pig keepers are reminded that a haulier summary (HS) document is used to move pigs.
Before pig movements take place, the keeper must pre-notify the British Pig Executive (BPEX) online or via the Meat and Livestock Commercial Services Limited (MLCSL) bureau service.
Any changes to the movement information after pre-notifying can be made within 24 hours of the move taking place by phone, fax, post, text message or online.
The bureau service managed by MLCSL will provide a free service for those keepers who do not or cannot report movements online. Those keepers can either prenotify by phone, fax or post details of the move to the bureau service.
Moves to markets or collection centres do not need to be pre-notified. A paper copy of the haulier summary can be completed by hand on the day of the move. The market or collection centre will notify both the details of the off farm move and on move to their premises to BPEX on the day the animals arrive. Copies of the blank haulier summary will be available from markets or from BPEX/MLCSL.
For more information visit the British Pig Executive (BPEX) website (external link)