Next stage of A55 multi-million pound tunnel scheme to begin
- Recycling still on the up in Wales
- Hi-tech engineering facility in Mid Wales opened by First Minister
Featured Article »Celebrating success in the creative and arts sectors in Wales
- Next stage of A55 multi-million pound tunnel scheme to begin
- A call for proposals on a migrant Roma strategy for Wales
- Draft Statutory Guidance on Multi-Agency Collaboration in respect of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- A framework for managing the night time economy in Wales
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Care and Support (Business Failure) (Wales) Regulations 2015 and the Care and Support (Provision of Health Services) (Wales) Regulations 2015, stemming from the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
- Draft statutory guidance on the National Training Framework on violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Information packs have been distributed at agricultural shows in Wales to raise awareness of diseases that could pose a threat to the UK equine industry.
Any equines with suspected signs of illness need to be detected at the earliest stage to enable prompt treatment by private veterinarians. Additional future factsheets for the pack will be published on this website as and when they are made available.
If you would like a hard copy of the Information Pack please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org