Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
£800,000 of Welsh Government funding will help Flying Start projects across Wales to improve their facilities, the Communities and Children Secretary announced today.
- EU funding to extend financial services graduate programme in Wales
- Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
- Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Biosecurity is the way farmers and owners of farm animals can reduce the risk of disease.
Biosecurity is essential to reduce disease spread, particularly of highly infectious diseases such as Foot and Mouth disease.
Better biosecurity provides peace of mind, healthy stock and a more viable business.
Benefits of maintaining good biosecurity include:
- helps to protect your animals, your neighbours' animals and the countryside
- helps to keep disease out
- reduces the potential spread of disease
- helps to keep more animals healthy
- can cut costs of disease prevention and treatment
- can improves farm efficiency.