Tuition fees in Wales frozen
The maximum tuition fee level that institutions in Wales will be able to charge will remain at £9,000 for 2017/18, it has been announced today (Fri 23rd Sept).
- Local insight key for Valleys Taskforce
- New £4m EU-backed fund to invest in Welsh social businesses
- Tuition fees in Wales frozen
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Biosecurity is the way farmers and owners of farm animals can reduce the risk of disease.
Biosecurity is essential to reduce disease spread, particularly of highly infectious diseases such as Foot and Mouth disease.
Better biosecurity provides peace of mind, healthy stock and a more viable business.
Benefits of maintaining good biosecurity include:
- helps to protect your animals, your neighbours' animals and the countryside
- helps to keep disease out
- reduces the potential spread of disease
- helps to keep more animals healthy
- can cut costs of disease prevention and treatment
- can improves farm efficiency.