Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
A new model of clinical supervision for midwives in Wales was launched by Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) Professor Jean White.
- Health Secretary Vaughan Gething announces all-Wales PrEP trial
- Ken Skates keen to explore further A55 improvements
- Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Biosecurity is the way farmers and owners of farm animals can reduce the risk of disease.
Biosecurity is essential to reduce disease spread, particularly of highly infectious diseases such as Foot and Mouth disease.
Better biosecurity provides peace of mind, healthy stock and a more viable business.
Benefits of maintaining good biosecurity include:
- helps to protect your animals, your neighbours' animals and the countryside
- helps to keep disease out
- reduces the potential spread of disease
- helps to keep more animals healthy
- can cut costs of disease prevention and treatment
- can improves farm efficiency.