Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
The First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru, Leanne Wood have published a plan for Wales as the UK moves towards negotiations on leaving the European Union.
- Summit brings bus industry together
- New £36m fund to reduce infant class sizes and raise standards announced by Kirsty Williams
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Biosecurity is the way farmers and owners of farm animals can reduce the risk of disease.
Biosecurity is essential to reduce disease spread, particularly of highly infectious diseases such as Foot and Mouth disease.
Better biosecurity provides peace of mind, healthy stock and a more viable business.
Benefits of maintaining good biosecurity include:
- helps to protect your animals, your neighbours' animals and the countryside
- helps to keep disease out
- reduces the potential spread of disease
- helps to keep more animals healthy
- can cut costs of disease prevention and treatment
- can improves farm efficiency.