Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
The Welsh Government is supporting a new UK/US production company to produce high-end TV and film for the global television market.
- 150 year bond with Patagonia strong and lasting says First Minister
- First Minister launches new Young Persons Discounted Travel Scheme and upgraded TrawsCymru T3 Service
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
58 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Biosecurity is essential to reduce disease spread, particularly of highly infectious diseases such as Foot and Mouth Disease.
Better Biosecurity provides peace of mind, healthy stock and a more viable business.
Benefits of maintaining good Biosecurity include:
- Helps to protect your animals, your neighbours' animals and the countryside.
- Helps to keep disease out.
- Reduces the potential spread of disease.
- Helps to keep more animals healthy.
- Can cut costs of disease prevention and treatment.
- Can improves farm efficiency.
The Wales Animal Health and Welfare Framework Group are working in partnership with the Welsh Government to raise awareness of good biosecurity practices and the benefits these can bring.
The key objective of a survey that has been produced is to assess the level of understanding of biosecurity amongst farmers, in particular:
- current knowledge and understanding of biosecurity;
- what biosecurity practices are currently used on farms; and
- the preferred ways for seeking out and receiving information is sought on biosecurity.
You can complete the survey in any of the following ways:
- online survey via Survey Monkey (external link)
- by email by filling in the pdf below and emailing it to WAHWF@Wales.gsi.gov.uk or by printing off the pdf and posting it to our FREEPOST address: FREEPOST RTLG _ KURC _ ELKJ , OCVO, Welsh Government, Cathays Park, Cardiff, CF10 3NQ.
What the survey will do
It will give Welsh Government a snapshot of the level of understanding on biosecurity. This should indicate areas where improvements of understanding and uptake can be made.