Jane Hutt responds to ‘Smoke and Mirrors’ Spending Review
Finance and Government Business Minister Jane Hutt has today responded to the UK Government’s Spending Review and Autumn Statement which sets out public spending plans for the next five years.
- Welsh Ambulance Service exceeds eight-minute target
- Public Services Minister marks White Ribbon Day
- Jane Hutt responds to ‘Smoke and Mirrors’ Spending Review
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- Draft water resources planning guideline
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 10 and Technical Advice Note 4: Retail Centre Development
- Revision of the Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice for Wales
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
This section provides information on the standards of animal welfare applied in Wales.
The Animal Welfare web pages provide information on:
- Animal Welfare Act 2006
- welfare in transport regulations
- domestic and farm animal welfare, including severe weather advice and codes of practice.
The livestock welfare page details the Welsh Government’s commitment to ensure the welfare standards of farm animals are improved and maintained. This includes during transport, at markets and at slaughter. This section also contains information on companion/domestic animal welfare.