More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
The pioneering emergency medical care service for Wales provides treatment usually only available in hospitals.
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- Revision of the Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice for Wales
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
About this topic
We are committed to tackling the challenges facing our environment whilst also strengthening the rural economy.
This includes our vision for Welsh farming which is at the heart of a sustainable countryside and rural economy.
We want to create places for people to live, work and visit that are both economically and environmentally sustainable. To do this we need to make best use of our resources to make sure we are using only our fair share. We want to improve the way we manage and regulate our land, sea, air and water.
We will do this by:
- Living within our environmental limits and acting on climate change.
- Supporting healthy eco-systems.
- Creating sustainable places for people.
- Supporting the farming, food and fisheries industries to become more sustainable and profitable.
- Controlling and trying to eradicate animal diseases.
- Supporting the food production industry and apply best practice with the dairy, horticulture and fisheries sectors.
- Diversifying and strengthening the rural economy.