Proposed new service to provide SPECS to children in Wales’ special schools
New plans to establish an eye care service for pupils and students at special schools in Wales have been unveiled by Health and Social Services Minister, Mark Drakeford.
- £43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
- A55 improvement works accelerated and £1.9m Tal-y-bont scheme to go ahead this spring
- Proposed new service to provide SPECS to children in Wales’ special schools
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
74 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
Draft Budget 2016-17 »
Our focus is on our priorities and the services which mean the most to the people of Wales.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Skills People Success: People Professionals
Sophisticated skills planning
For smaller businesses it’s easier to monitor the progress of each member of staff and ensure their continued development.
But with organisations like yours, it becomes much more complex.You need sophisticated processes that cater for the needs of all your people and the vast range of skill levels and abilities you will encounter.
That’s where we come in.We are here to work with you to implement an effective, coherent training plan that delivers results.
An advisor to work with you
We will provide the support of an experienced professional advisor – free – to work with you to assess your approach to people development.
Your personal advisor will then provide on-going support to ensure the training is successfully implemented.
And don’t forget that much of the training is subsidised – and in some cases free – so your advisor will help you find out what support is available to you.
For more information or to make an enquiry please contact us on
Tel: 0845 60 661 60