UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
Best ambulance response times since start of pilot - all LHBs in Wales meet target for first time
Latest statistics show the best ambulance performance since the introduction of a clinical response model pilot last October.
- Children encouraged to join the Big Friendly Read this summer
- £3.5m boost for Swansea Valley community wind project
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- Best ambulance response times since start of pilot - all LHBs in Wales meet target for first time
- A future demand-led fuel poverty scheme to succeed Welsh Government Warm Homes - Nest
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Improving services for Welsh speakers in the health sector
78 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Skills People Success: People Professionals
Sophisticated skills planning
For smaller businesses it’s easier to monitor the progress of each member of staff and ensure their continued development.
But with organisations like yours, it becomes much more complex.You need sophisticated processes that cater for the needs of all your people and the vast range of skill levels and abilities you will encounter.
That’s where we come in.We are here to work with you to implement an effective, coherent training plan that delivers results.
An advisor to work with you
We will provide the support of an experienced professional advisor – free – to work with you to assess your approach to people development.
Your personal advisor will then provide on-going support to ensure the training is successfully implemented.
And don’t forget that much of the training is subsidised – and in some cases free – so your advisor will help you find out what support is available to you.
For more information or to make an enquiry please contact us on
Tel: 0845 60 661 60