Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Taking Wales forward: Ministers “hit the ground running” during the first 100 days in office – First Minister
The Welsh Government has “hit the ground running” during its first 100 days as it delivers its ambitious programme of building a united, connected and sustainable Wales, Carwyn Jones has said.
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Taking Wales forward: Ministers “hit the ground running” during the first 100 days in office – First Minister
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Proposed changes to how environmental impact assessment applies to town and country planning
72 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Skills People Success: People Professionals
Sophisticated skills planning
For smaller businesses it’s easier to monitor the progress of each member of staff and ensure their continued development.
But with organisations like yours, it becomes much more complex.You need sophisticated processes that cater for the needs of all your people and the vast range of skill levels and abilities you will encounter.
That’s where we come in.We are here to work with you to implement an effective, coherent training plan that delivers results.
An advisor to work with you
We will provide the support of an experienced professional advisor – free – to work with you to assess your approach to people development.
Your personal advisor will then provide on-going support to ensure the training is successfully implemented.
And don’t forget that much of the training is subsidised – and in some cases free – so your advisor will help you find out what support is available to you.
For more information or to make an enquiry please contact us on
Tel: 0845 60 661 60