“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
A new international report has concluded that quality is at the heart of the Welsh NHS and patient-centred care is a major priority.
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
68 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Other Programmes - Skills
We are in the process of developing training programmes to meet the needs of specific sectors, such as the automotive or the electronics industry. These programmes will ensure that the training provision offered is relevant, up to date and meets the needs of each sector we serve perfectly.
ESF Funded projects
We regularly introduce new programmes with specific objectives in mind. We may for instance, target a particular region requiring support or focus on a specific skills shortfall across Wales.
Often the European Social Fund will help to support these projects with match funding which means we can subsidise the cost to businesses or offer the provision for free.
College Services For Businesses
Further Education colleges also offer an excellent range of services and can provide customised training for employees, business support and consultancy services, as well as modern IT and conference facilities.
Options range from professional courses, work based learning, technical courses and short courses for businesses.
You can view more information at the Colleges Wales website.