Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
63 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Other Programmes - Skills
We are in the process of developing training programmes to meet the needs of specific sectors, such as the automotive or the electronics industry. These programmes will ensure that the training provision offered is relevant, up to date and meets the needs of each sector we serve perfectly.
ESF Funded projects
We regularly introduce new programmes with specific objectives in mind. We may for instance, target a particular region requiring support or focus on a specific skills shortfall across Wales.
Often the European Social Fund will help to support these projects with match funding which means we can subsidise the cost to businesses or offer the provision for free.
College Services For Businesses
Further Education colleges also offer an excellent range of services and can provide customised training for employees, business support and consultancy services, as well as modern IT and conference facilities.
Options range from professional courses, work based learning, technical courses and short courses for businesses.
You can view more information at the Colleges Wales website.