“NHS Bursary to stay in Wales”- says Health Secretary
NHS Bursaries for eligible student nurses, midwives and allied health professionals will continue to be available in Wales in 2017/18.
- Welsh Government appoints Emma Watkins to key role
- People with diabetes deserve the best possible care and support - says Health Secretary
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- “NHS Bursary to stay in Wales”- says Health Secretary
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Achievement and entitlement to free school meals
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Foundation Phase Flexibility Pilot Scheme
- Farm incomes
- NHS diagnostic and therapy service waiting times
- Process evaluation of the Parents, Childcare and Employment (PaCE) Project
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The Real Conversation
The aim is to get a better understanding of each other’s views and opinions on various policy issues.
The events are highly interactive and engaging with questions alongside facilitated table discussions. It is vital that we get the right mix of people at the event so we have a balanced view across all stakeholders.
The dates for the next series of the 'Real Conversation' will be announced early 2017.
In the meantime, if you would like to register an interest in future events please email the event team at firstname.lastname@example.org