“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
A new international report has concluded that quality is at the heart of the Welsh NHS and patient-centred care is a major priority (Friday 12th February).
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
69 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Jobs Growth Wales
£25 million of European funding has been approved to support the continuation of our Jobs Growth Wales programme.
This investment will support the creation of 8,955 new job opportunities for 16-24 year olds over the next 3 years; 2,900 of which are due to be created by the end of March 2016. The programme will continue to provide unemployed young people with a job for six months which will be paid at or above the National Minimum Wage. The intention is that all jobs will be sustained by the host employer after the 6 month period has been completed.
We are currently working with our delivery agents and employers to create new job opportunities for the programme.
If you are a young person looking to kick start your career, Jobs Growth Wales could be the perfect opportunity for you. All Jobs are advertised on Careers Wales. Talk to your local Careers Wales office on 0800 028 4844 for further information or if you would like careers support and advice.
If you are an employer who is planning on growing your business, Jobs Growth Wales could help you achieve your goals. Your first point of contact is via our Skills Gateway for Business. Here you can complete an expression of interest form to determine your eligibility for the programme.