Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
A £144 million EU and Welsh Government investment to fund over 50,000 apprenticeships in Wales has been announced by the First Minister, Carwyn Jones.
- Wales’ best interests lie in a prosperous Europe says First Minister
- Extra investment to support veterans in Wales
- £144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper - Reforming Local Government: Power to Local People
- Interim non-statutory standards for sustainable drainage (SuDS) in Wales – designing, constructing, operating and maintaining surface water drainage systems
- Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 – Part 1 Guidance to Fire and Rescue Authorities and Fire and Rescue Authorities Support and Intervention Protocol
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Investors in People (IiP)
Make sure you are benefiting from working with Investors in People.
Organisations succeed by realising the potential of their people.
Employers today see a number of real business benefits in connecting with their workforce through working with Investors in People:
- Improved service delivery and business performance
- Focus and structure when going through organisational change
- Improved employee engagement and performance
- Business development and growth
- Return on investment through increased efficiency and profitability.
Investors in People specialises in improving business performance through people with a tailored approach to meet your business objectives.
Investors in People Specialists won’t just work with you to realise the results you want, they’ll be there for you as a critical friend, helping you to maintain continuous improvement.
Explore the framework
Responding to the types of challenges you face in today’s economic climate, you can work with the Investors in People framework to explore, in depth, the areas that are most important to your organisation.
It’s easier than you might think - there’s no paperwork for you.
Investors in People is not about ticking boxes and form filling - its focus is on outcomes, ensuring that everyone has the right knowledge, skills and attitude to deliver your organisation’s objectives.
Where do you start?
To request more information or arrange for us to contact you please get in touch with Investors in People Wales at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you prefer to call:
Investors in People Wales 0300 062 5536.
You can also visit the Investors in People website where you will find more useful tools and more information.