New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
Full devolution of Non-domestic rates marks a major first milestone for fiscal devolution
The full devolution of non-domestic rates in Wales from today marks a major first milestone for fiscal devolution in Wales, Finance and Government Business Minister Jane Hutt said.
- Four weeks until stricter regulations for dog breeders come into force in Wales
- New affordable housing set to transform Aston Mead
- Full devolution of Non-domestic rates marks a major first milestone for fiscal devolution
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Proposals for the Basic Payment Scheme
- Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales - 2015
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Investors in People (IiP)
Make sure you are benefiting from working with Investors in People.
Organisations succeed by realising the potential of their people.
Employers today see a number of real business benefits in connecting with their workforce through working with Investors in People:
- Improved service delivery and business performance
- Focus and structure when going through organisational change
- Improved employee engagement and performance
- Business development and growth
- Return on investment through increased efficiency and profitability.
Investors in People specialises in improving business performance through people with a tailored approach to meet your business objectives.
Investors in People Specialists won’t just work with you to realise the results you want, they’ll be there for you as a critical friend, helping you to maintain continuous improvement.
Explore the framework
Responding to the types of challenges you face in today’s economic climate, you can work with the Investors in People framework to explore, in depth, the areas that are most important to your organisation.
It’s easier than you might think - there’s no paperwork for you.
Investors in People is not about ticking boxes and form filling - its focus is on outcomes, ensuring that everyone has the right knowledge, skills and attitude to deliver your organisation’s objectives.
Where do you start?
To request more information or arrange for us to contact you please get in touch with Investors in People Wales at email@example.com or if you prefer to call:
Investors in People Wales 0300 062 5536.
You can also visit the Investors in People website where you will find more useful tools and more information.