Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
This will be the highest level of nurse training places in Wales since devolution.
- £45m of new investment for Welsh NHS to deal with winter pressures
- A Bill to make History - Legislation to protect Wales’ past to become law
- Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
71 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Investors in People (IiP)
Organisations succeed by realising the potential of their people.
Investors in People helps you make the most of your people by giving you the means to develop a positive culture and getting employees fully engaged with the aims of your business.
Achieving the award sends a powerful message about how much you value your people and the part they play in your shared success.
What it's about
Investors in People is a people management excellence framework that provides you with principles to guide your day-to-day practices in leading, managing and developing your people.
The framework focuses on the importance of great leadership and improved internal communication to allow you to tap into the full extent of your people's skills and capabilities.
How it works
Investors in People practitioners can work with you to look at your current performance as well as where you want to be in the future. Through them you can access a range of people management knowledge and resources to support how you respond to the demands of a changing workforce, fluctuating economy and increasing customer expectations.
The independent assessment process offers a valuable insight into opportunities for improvement as well as realising the potential of your people and your business.
Who is eligible?
Businesses with two or more employees, in any sector. It's time to invest in your people (external link).
Further information on services in Wales is available at the Investors in People website (external link).