More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
The pioneering emergency medical care service for Wales provides treatment usually only available in hospitals.
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Investors in People (IiP)
Organisations succeed by realising the potential of their people.
Investors in People helps you make the most of your people by giving you the means to develop a positive culture and getting employees fully engaged with the aims of your business.
Achieving the award sends a powerful message about how much you value your people and the part they play in your shared success.
What it's about
Investors in People is a people management excellence framework that provides you with principles to guide your day-to-day practices in leading, managing and developing your people.
The framework focuses on the importance of great leadership and improved internal communication to allow you to tap into the full extent of your people's skills and capabilities.
How it works
Investors in People practitioners can work with you to look at your current performance as well as where you want to be in the future. Through them you can access a range of people management knowledge and resources to support how you respond to the demands of a changing workforce, fluctuating economy and increasing customer expectations.
The independent assessment process offers a valuable insight into opportunities for improvement as well as realising the potential of your people and your business.
Who is eligible?
Businesses with two or more employees, in any sector. It's time to invest in your people (external link).
Further information on services in Wales is available at the Investors in People website (external link).