£43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
Schools and social housing projects across Wales are set to benefit from an immediate £43 million capital investment boost, Finance Minister Jane Hutt has announced
- A55 improvement works accelerated and £1.9m Tal-y-bont scheme to go ahead this spring
- First Minister celebrates achievements of NHS Wales
- £43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Setting the Direction for Wales and Borders Rail
- Office for National Statistics (ONS) public consultation on changes to statistical products, 2015
- Environmental Permitting Regulations - Consultation on rules for mobile crushing of lamps that contain mercury
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
Draft Budget 2016-17 »
Our focus is on our priorities and the services which mean the most to the people of Wales.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Investors in People (IiP)
Organisations succeed by realising the potential of their people.
Investors in People helps you make the most of your people by giving you the means to develop a positive culture and getting employees fully engaged with the aims of your business.
Achieving the award sends a powerful message about how much you value your people and the part they play in your shared success.
What it's about
Investors in People is a people management excellence framework that provides you with principles to guide your day-to-day practices in leading, managing and developing your people.
The framework focuses on the importance of great leadership and improved internal communication to allow you to tap into the full extent of your people's skills and capabilities.
How it works
Investors in People practitioners can work with you to look at your current performance as well as where you want to be in the future. Through them you can access a range of people management knowledge and resources to support how you respond to the demands of a changing workforce, fluctuating economy and increasing customer expectations.
The independent assessment process offers a valuable insight into opportunities for improvement as well as realising the potential of your people and your business.
Who is eligible?
Businesses with two or more employees, in any sector. It's time to invest in your people (external link).
Further information on services in Wales is available at the Investors in People website (external link).