£43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
Schools and social housing projects across Wales are set to benefit from an immediate £43 million capital investment boost, Finance Minister Jane Hutt has announced
- A55 improvement works accelerated and £1.9m Tal-y-bont scheme to go ahead this spring
- First Minister celebrates achievements of NHS Wales
- £43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Environmental Permitting Regulations - Consultation on rules for mobile crushing of lamps that contain mercury
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
Draft Budget 2016-17 »
Our focus is on our priorities and the services which mean the most to the people of Wales.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Apprenticeship Matching Service
This free on-line recruitment system aims to help employers find suitable apprentices and aspiring apprentices to find opportunities in a business that is right for them.
If you’re looking for an apprenticeship, you can search and apply online for vacancies near you for Foundation Apprenticeships, Apprenticeships and Higher Apprenticeships in a range of industries via the Careers Wales website.
If you wish to recruit an apprentice, you can advertise vacancies for free and view and filter applicants. You will be able to review applications, sift for short-listing and invite candidates for interview, all within your own personal area of the system.
If you would like to use this service, please visit the Careers Wales website, and follow the apprenticeships link.