UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
70 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Apprenticeship Matching Service
This free on-line recruitment system aims to help employers find suitable apprentices and aspiring apprentices to find opportunities in a business that is right for them.
If you’re looking for an apprenticeship, you can search and apply online for vacancies near you for Foundation Apprenticeships, Apprenticeships and Higher Apprenticeships in a range of industries via the Careers Wales website.
If you wish to recruit an apprentice, you can advertise vacancies for free and view and filter applicants. You will be able to review applications, sift for short-listing and invite candidates for interview, all within your own personal area of the system.
If you would like to use this service, please visit the Careers Wales website, and follow the apprenticeships link.