Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Steroid abuse risking the health of a generation
Many users are young men seeking to enhance their body image, or to improve their performance while participating in sport.
- Deeside Corridor consultation to start in March
- Clips from latest major productions filmed in Wales feature on new promotional showreel
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Steroid abuse risking the health of a generation
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Council Tax dwellings
- Education Maintenance Allowances (EMA) awarded in Wales
- Incidence of tuberculosis (TB) in cattle in Great Britain
- Key economic statistics - Headline results
- NHS cancer waiting times
- Time spent in NHS accident and emergency departments
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Counselling for children and young people
Local authorities are required to make reasonable provision of counselling services for children and young people aged between 11 and 18 and year 6 pupils.
Counsellors can help children and young people to focus on their concerns, enabling them to explore specific problems, make choices, cope with crises, work through feelings of conflict and improve relationships with others.
Within schools, counselling complements other approaches to support the health and wellbeing of learners.