Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Steroid abuse risking the health of a generation
Many users are young men seeking to enhance their body image, or to improve their performance while participating in sport.
- Deeside Corridor consultation to start in March
- Clips from latest major productions filmed in Wales feature on new promotional showreel
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Steroid abuse risking the health of a generation
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Council Tax dwellings
- Education Maintenance Allowances (EMA) awarded in Wales
- Incidence of tuberculosis (TB) in cattle in Great Britain
- Key economic statistics - Headline results
- NHS cancer waiting times
- Time spent in NHS accident and emergency departments
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
This section is home to our policies that promote a healthy and happy school. This aids the learning environment.
Our policies for the promotion of well being in schools aim to include pupils in the decisions that affect them, through pupil participation. They also aim to ensure a fair and bully free environment in which pupils can learn. Healthy food in schools also plays a key role in creating well being, and this is identified by our policies in this area.