Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
Taking Wales Forward
The First Minister of Wales announced his new Cabinet and Ministers as the Welsh Government begins its ambitious programme to build a united, connected and sustainable Wales.
- Statement by the First Minister of Wales: Moving Wales Forward
- Dr Frank Atherton appointed Wales’ new Chief Medical Officer
- Taking Wales Forward
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
This section is home to our policies that promote a healthy and happy school. This aids the learning environment.
Our policies for the promotion of well being in schools aim to include pupils in the decisions that affect them, through pupil participation. They also aim to ensure a fair and bully free environment in which pupils can learn. Healthy food in schools also plays a key role in creating well being, and this is identified by our policies in this area.