New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
“A good food hygiene rating is good for business and public health” – Vaughan Gething
A good food hygiene rating is good for business and good for public health.
- £2.7million for Welsh museums, archives and libraries
- Huge Boost for Tourism Over Easter
- “A good food hygiene rating is good for business and public health” – Vaughan Gething
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Consultation on Service Framework for the Treatment of People with a Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Misuse Problem 2015
- Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD) Consultation – UK Marine Programme of Measures
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Pupil Referral Units
We should also be notified when an existing PRU is closed (de-registered). Registration of PRUs ensures that they are included in Estyn’s programme of inspections.
A PRU is not a mainstream school or special school, but is legally both a type of school and education otherwise than at school (EOTAS). PRUs are diverse in terms of the number and type of pupils catered for, the typical length of the stay, arrangements for admission and transfer of other education, and the nature of the curriculum and length of the school day. For more information please refer to the Pupil Referral Unit guidance.
To register or de-register a PRU, complete the appropriate form below and return it to:
Pupil Wellbeing Branch
Alternatively you can send the form electronically to WELLBEINGshare@wales.gsi.gov.uk
For any enquiries on this process please email WELLBEINGshare@wales.gsi.gov.uk or telephone 029 2080 1445.