Action packed August Bank Holiday
The waters of Cardiff bay will be full of action this weekend as the last summer bank holiday gets underway with the P1 Welsh Grand Prix of the Sea.
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Action packed August Bank Holiday
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Pupil Referral Units
We should also be notified when an existing PRU is closed (de-registered). Registration of PRUs ensures that they are included in Estyn’s programme of inspections.
A PRU is not a mainstream school or special school, but is legally both a type of school and education otherwise than at school (EOTAS). PRUs are diverse in terms of the number and type of pupils catered for, the typical length of the stay, arrangements for admission and transfer of other education, and the nature of the curriculum and length of the school day. For more information please refer to the Pupil Referral Unit guidance.
To register or de-register a PRU, complete the appropriate form below and return it to:
Pupil Wellbeing Branch
Alternatively you can send the form electronically to WELLBEINGshare@wales.gsi.gov.uk
For any enquiries on this process please email WELLBEINGshare@wales.gsi.gov.uk or telephone 029 2080 1445.