More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
The pioneering emergency medical care service for Wales provides treatment usually only available in hospitals.
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Using data effectively
One of the principles of the information management strategy is that data should only be stored if it will be useful.
Statistics for Wales
The Welsh Government’s Knowledge and Analytical Services Department carries out detailed analysis of data from every statutory collection. Electronic copies of their publications and bulletins can be found in the statistics topic area of our website .
Database of Approved Qualifications in Wales (DAQW)
This database contains details of all qualifications approved for teaching in Wales.
For reporting in 2015, 2016 and 2017, the Welsh Government will use the same list of discounting codes as was used for reporting in 2014.
For reporting in 2018 and subsequent years, the Welsh Government intends developing new discounting codes that apply across qualification types (rather than only within types, as currently).
Any queries on the content of this webpage should be sent to IMS@wales.gsi.gov.uk
All Wales Core Data Sets
These data packs provide schools and local authorities (LAs) with sets of comparative performance data and contextual analyses to evaluate performance and support school performance.
The data packs can be used to identify strengths and weaknesses and prompt questions and further investigation when considering targeting action.
By analysis performance data, the packs help share good practice, a key component of the School Effectiveness Framework.
Both school and LA data packs are delivered via the All Wales Core Data Sets performance management system which can be accessed via the Schools' Portal (external link).
If you have any queries about the data packs, please contact IMS@wales.gsi.gov.uk