Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
First Minister Carwyn Jones – “We’re committed to a sensible Brexit that secures Wales’ future”
“As a leader of a country which voted to leave the EU, we are wholly focused on securing Wales’ future. We will step up to the plate and do all we can to deliver the best possible outcome for Wales.”
- Record breaking numbers of NHS staff in Wales welcomed by Vaughan Gething
- Children’s Secretary committed to national approach to advocacy services
- First Minister Carwyn Jones – “We’re committed to a sensible Brexit that secures Wales’ future”
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Data management information
These materials are free for schools and local authorities (LAs) to copy or extract from for the purposes of providing advice or guidance as they see fit. The use of interpretations of such extracts is not, however, the responsibility of the Welsh Government.
The documents below are designed to be reusable resources to support schools and LAs with their data management including the use of unique pupil numbers (UPNs) and management information, and to assist them in meeting data protection security recommendations.
Under the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (external link), schools and Further Education Institutions must obtain written parental consent before obtaining and processing biometric information from learners under the age of 18:
- Section 1 Unique Pupil Number (UPN)
- Section 2 Common Transfer System (CTS)
- Section 3 Data Protection
- Section 4 Information Security
- Section 5 Keeping People Informed
- Section 6 National Pupil Database (NPD)
- Section 7 Data Collection
- Section 8 Data Issues
- Section 9 Further Information
- Section 10 Additional Materials.