Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
New EU project to enhance coastal infrastructure in Wales and Ireland
Universities in Wales and Ireland are joining forces to investigate how coastal defences and renewable energy schemes can be improved by more eco-friendly designs.
- Welsh Government seeks innovative ideas to tackle childhood obesity with healthier and cheaper food choices
- Welsh team set to compete at Special Olympics, thanks to Welsh Government and Disability Sport Wales funding
- New EU project to enhance coastal infrastructure in Wales and Ireland
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
National data collection
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
The electronic collection of teacher assessment data for Foundation Phase and Key Stages 2 and 3.
Schools send us the data via their local authority. Further information on statutory assessment arrangements can be found on Learning Wales (external link).
- 9 May 2017 - Date on roll
- 9 June 2017 - Deadline for submission of NDC files
- 30 June 2017 - Final deadline for amended NDC files following validation
- August 2017 - NDC school comparative reports with benchmarking available.
If you have any queries please email NDC@Wales.gsi.gov.uk
National Data Collection and Reporting Arrangements 2016/17 - version 1.0 (File size: 800KB)
Question and answer - version 1.0 (File size: 400KB)