All pistons go as Welsh Government agree support package for Wales Rally GB
The Welsh Government is extending its support for the Wales Rally GB, which will see the iconic event return to Wales over the next three years.
- Further funding for traineeships announced by Deputy Minister
- Special service to mark VJ Day to be held in Cardiff
- All pistons go as Welsh Government agree support package for Wales Rally GB
- Further secondary legislation for development management
- Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of a Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2015 and Guidance for Ratepayers
- Draft statutory guidance on the National Training Framework on violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Developments of National Significance
- Closure of the Conwy Bay and Estuary Mussel Fishery
- Geological Disposal of Higher Activity Radioactive Waste: Community Engagement and Implementation Processes
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Information and data collection
Information and data collection is crucial to building a picture of schools in Wales and providing them with the tools for self-evaluation and improvement. The information we collect is used for a variety of reasons.
We gather data on elements of school life such as attendance levels, the number of pupils eligible for free school meals,the number of teachers and pupils’ results at GCSE and A level.
One of the principles of our information and data collection is that data will only be requested and stored if it will be useful. This data is used to help develop our policies, to help to improve schools and to publish reports for schools, teachers, governors and parents.