Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
Over £1m of Welsh Government funding has been allocated to 33 Flying Start projects across Wales to help them improve their facilities, Carl Sargeant announced today.
- Swansea based Oyster Bay Systems expands and set to create 19 new jobs with Welsh Government support
- Welsh Government to invest over £2m to develop Welsh ports
- Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
School development plans
By 1 September 2015 all maintained schools are required to have in place a school development plan that complies with the regulations (external link).
Following a public consultation, regulations have been introduced that relate to the preparation and maintenance of a school’s SDP and cover:
- the matters to be addressed in a SDP
- the period covered by the SDP
- the requirements for reviewing and updating the SDP
- the arrangements for publishing the SDP.
The SDP will be a rolling 3-year plan that sets out how the school will achieve its targets in relation to its priorities and how it will use the resources it has available. It will also show how the school intends to develop its staff in order to meet the school’s priorities and targets.