Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Scheme to help patients with the cost of travel for medical appointments extended
For some patients, travel to receive healthcare can present difficulties.
- £5m EU funding boost for Welsh universities
- Wales at British Tourism and Travel Show
- Scheme to help patients with the cost of travel for medical appointments extended
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
School development plans
By 1 September 2015 all maintained schools are required to have in place a school development plan that complies with the regulations (external link).
Following a public consultation, regulations have been introduced that relate to the preparation and maintenance of a school’s SDP and cover:
- the matters to be addressed in a SDP
- the period covered by the SDP
- the requirements for reviewing and updating the SDP
- the arrangements for publishing the SDP.
The SDP will be a rolling 3-year plan that sets out how the school will achieve its targets in relation to its priorities and how it will use the resources it has available. It will also show how the school intends to develop its staff in order to meet the school’s priorities and targets.