Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
£45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
- Emergency ambulance response continues to improve
- £36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
- £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Inclusion and pupil support guidance
For use when planning an inclusive education service which focusses on a model of differentiated support.
The document is intended to be a ‘living’ document and will be reviewed where changes to legislation and policy make the guidance outdated. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they are referring to the most up to date version of this guidance.
Where the guidance provided in the document differs from that provided in the more detailed subject guidance; the subject guidance will always take precedence.
Previously the School Attendance Codes guidance, issued in June 2010, formed part of the Inclusion & Pupil Support guidance. Following consultation on the revised Inclusion and Support guidance this is now a ‘stand-alone’ document. The information on the attendance codes has not changed.