BAFTA celebrates success of Welsh Government backed Sherlock
Wales’ reputation as a top destination for high end TV production gets a further boost this week.
- New plans to help keep people safe on nights out
- First Minister welcomes Tata deal and announces £4m Tata skills programme
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- BAFTA celebrates success of Welsh Government backed Sherlock
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Achievement and entitlement to free school meals
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Foundation Phase Flexibility Pilot Scheme
- Farm incomes
- NHS diagnostic and therapy service waiting times
- Process evaluation of the Parents, Childcare and Employment (PaCE) Project
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Scoping research of elective home education
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
We commissioned a small research project to gain a better understanding of elective home educators and their relationship with local authorities.
The research was carried out in Bridgend, the Vale of Glamorgan and Neath Port Talbot. It gathered the views of Education Welfare Officers, home educating parents and their children.