Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
67 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Inclusion and pupil support
This concerns general approaches needed to involve and engage pupils, as well as individual attention needed for pupils who have a need for additional support.
All children and young people should have access to an appropriate education that affords them the opportunity to achieve their personal potential. The Welsh Assembly Government is committed to promoting inclusive education alongside schools, local authorities and other organisations.
These web pages bring together useful guidance and information from the Welsh Government on inclusion issues and provide an update on latest news.
As part of the Welsh Government's review of special educational needs, the Wales Audit Office (WAO) were commissioned to examine the resourcing of special schools and to identify good practice.
You can access the Wales Audit Office report 'Use of Resources in Special Schools' on the WAO website.