£65million investment for Wrexham as Cytec plans new facility with Welsh Government support
Cytec Industries Inc is expanding operations in Wrexham and investing up to £65million in a new manufacturing facility.
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Survival rates for heart disease are improving in Wales
- £65million investment for Wrexham as Cytec plans new facility with Welsh Government support
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- Consultation: A Strategic Framework for Welsh Agriculture
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Schools information for parents/carers
Advice and tips on how you can support your child.
Our Education begins at home campaign on Facebook and Twitter provides information on supporting your child at home. Helping with homework, attending parents evenings and asking how they get on in school can all help with their school enjoyment.
You can also keep up to date with key information through our Twitter channel, @DfESWales (external link).