“If Brexit is about “taking back control” then trying to override the British constitution is a bad start” – Counsel General for Wales
The UK will leave the EU, but the UK Government cannot trigger ‘Brexit’ by overriding the laws and conventions of the British constitution, the Counsel General for Wales, Mick Antoniw has said.
- Wales will have the courage to deliver national mission of education reform – Kirsty Williams
- Minister welcomes £10m investment in Cardiff University
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- “If Brexit is about “taking back control” then trying to override the British constitution is a bad start” – Counsel General for Wales
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Improving schools procurement - sell2wales
Sell2wales is an information source and procurement portal where schools can manage great value recourses.
The service is free for schools to join and use. Details are available through the sell2wales website (external link).
The Value Wales arrangements available help schools by:
- bringing purchasers across the public sector in Wales together to get better prices and achieve savings through collaborative procurement
- straight forward, simple buying processes that cut out time consuming searching and tendering
- providing quality assurance and managing suppliers so that the right product and service are supplied
- supporting sustainable development with Value Wales selected suppliers committed to sustainability without compromising cost.