Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
The Welsh Government has today announced that regulated rail fares in Wales will not rise above the rate of inflation until at least October 2018.
- Cabinet Secretary in Brussels for agriculture and environment talks
- Universal child health programme launched
- Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Improving schools procurement - sell2wales
Sell2wales is an information source and procurement portal where schools can manage great value recourses.
The service is free for schools to join and use. Details are available through the sell2wales website (external link).
The Value Wales arrangements available help schools by:
- bringing purchasers across the public sector in Wales together to get better prices and achieve savings through collaborative procurement
- straight forward, simple buying processes that cut out time consuming searching and tendering
- providing quality assurance and managing suppliers so that the right product and service are supplied
- supporting sustainable development with Value Wales selected suppliers committed to sustainability without compromising cost.