North Wales projects secure £16m EU funding
More than £16m of EU funds will be invested in two North Wales projects, Finance Secretary Mark Drakeford has announced.
- Deadline approaching for people to claim for their care
- Minister attends launch of second Regional Skills and Employment Plan
- North Wales projects secure £16m EU funding
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
21st Century Schools & Education Capital Programme
The 21st Century Schools and Education Capital Programme is about creating learning environments designed to improve the delivery of education in the 21st Century.
It is a major, long-term and strategic capital investment programme. It aims to deliver:
- learning environments in Wales that will enable the successful implementation of strategies for improvement and better educational outcomes
- greater economy and efficiency for learning environments through better use of resources
- a sustainable education system in Wales that meets national building standards and reduces the recurrent costs and carbon footprint of education buildings.
The programme will focus resources into educational buildings where investment is needed. Funding is jointly provided by Welsh Government and stakeholders.