Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
A new model of clinical supervision for midwives in Wales was launched by Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) Professor Jean White.
- Health Secretary Vaughan Gething announces all-Wales PrEP trial
- Ken Skates keen to explore further A55 improvements
- Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
21st Century Schools and Education Capital Programme
The 21st Century Schools and Education Capital Programme is about creating learning environments designed to improve the delivery of education in the 21st Century.
It is a major, long-term and strategic capital investment programme. It aims to deliver:
- learning environments in Wales that will enable the successful implementation of strategies for improvement and better educational outcomes
- greater economy and efficiency for learning environments through better use of resources
- a sustainable education system in Wales that meets national building standards and reduces the recurrent costs and carbon footprint of education buildings.
The programme will focus resources into educational buildings where investment is needed. Funding is jointly provided by Welsh Government and stakeholders.