Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
New figures show the number of young people not in education, employment or training in Wales fell during 2016
Skills and Science Minister, Julie James, has welcomed new figures showing a decline in the number of young people not in education, employment or training (NEET) during 2016.
- Carl Sargeant welcomes Help to Buy success
- New funding lays the foundations for Wales Co-operative Housing initiative
- New figures show the number of young people not in education, employment or training in Wales fell during 2016
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Types of Qualifications
There are many different types and levels of education qualifications in Wales. This section describes these in detail, including the Welsh Baccalaureate, Vocational Qualifications and skills qualifications such as Essential Skills Wales.
This section includes information about the following:
- The Welsh Baccalaureate;
- Entry Level qualifications;
- Vocational Qualifications;
- General Certificates of Secondary Education (GCSEs);
- General Certificate in Education (GCE) AS/A Levels;
- Principal Learning and Project Qualifications;
- Essential Skills Wales;
- Wider Key Skills.