£1bn of EU structural funds invested in Wales
More than £1bn of EU structural funds have been invested in schemes across Wales
- New prestigious awards to recognise the best in Welsh teaching
- Welsh Government gets behind Small Business Saturday
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- £1bn of EU structural funds invested in Wales
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Types of Qualifications
There are many different types and levels of education qualifications in Wales. This section describes these in detail, including the Welsh Baccalaureate, Vocational Qualifications and skills qualifications such as Essential Skills Wales.
This section includes information about the following:
- The Welsh Baccalaureate;
- Entry Level qualifications;
- Vocational Qualifications;
- General Certificates of Secondary Education (GCSEs);
- General Certificate in Education (GCE) AS/A Levels;
- Principal Learning and Project Qualifications;
- Essential Skills Wales;
- Wider Key Skills.