Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Types of Qualifications
There are many different types and levels of education qualifications in Wales. This section describes these in detail, including the Welsh Baccalaureate, Vocational Qualifications and skills qualifications such as Essential Skills Wales.
This section includes information about the following:
- The Welsh Baccalaureate;
- Entry Level qualifications;
- Vocational Qualifications;
- General Certificates of Secondary Education (GCSEs);
- General Certificate in Education (GCE) AS/A Levels;
- Principal Learning and Project Qualifications;
- Essential Skills Wales;
- Wider Key Skills.