Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Health Secretary connects with NHS Wales staff
Health Service employees in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan will be first in Wales to get an opportunity to ask Mr Gething questions.
- Extra £7 million for innovative all-Wales autism service
- New EU project to enhance coastal infrastructure in Wales and Ireland
- Health Secretary connects with NHS Wales staff
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Quality Assured Lifelong Learning - acknowledged bodies
- Agored Cymru
- City and Guilds
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Pearson Education Limited
- Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT)
All Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and regulated awarding bodies in Wales can also develop QALL units if they wish, as they already comply with the CQFW High Level Principles.
If you require any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.