Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Carl Sargeant announces extension to PaCE programme
A programme which helps parents who are out of work access education, employment or training opportunities will be extended to 31 March 2020.
- Minister praises innovative youth sport project
- Welsh Government introduces Bill to challenge UK Government’s “damaging and divisive” Trade Union Act
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Carl Sargeant announces extension to PaCE programme
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Quality Assured Lifelong Learning - acknowledged bodies
- Agored Cymru
- City and Guilds
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Pearson Education Limited
- Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT)
All Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and regulated awarding bodies in Wales can also develop QALL units if they wish, as they already comply with the CQFW High Level Principles.
If you require any further information please contact email@example.com.