Tuition fees in Wales frozen
- Local insight key for Valleys Taskforce
- New £4m EU-backed fund to invest in Welsh social businesses
- Tuition fees in Wales frozen
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Quality Assured Lifelong Learning - acknowledged bodies
- Agored Cymru
- City and Guilds
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Pearson Education Limited
- Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT)
All Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and regulated awarding bodies in Wales can also develop QALL units if they wish, as they already comply with the CQFW High Level Principles.
If you require any further information please contact email@example.com.