Capgemini to create 100 jobs in South Wales, backed by Welsh Government
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, intends to create 100 highly skilled jobs over the next three years.
- Welsh NHS delivery plans for major conditions extended to 2020
- Minister celebrates construction of three new Torfaen Primaries
Featured Article »Celebrating success in the creative and arts sectors in Wales
- Capgemini to create 100 jobs in South Wales, backed by Welsh Government
- A call for proposals on a migrant Roma strategy for Wales
- Draft Statutory Guidance on Multi-Agency Collaboration in respect of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- A framework for managing the night time economy in Wales
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Care and Support (Business Failure) (Wales) Regulations 2015 and the Care and Support (Provision of Health Services) (Wales) Regulations 2015, stemming from the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Quality Assured Lifelong Learning - acknowledged bodies
- Agored Cymru
- City and Guilds
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Pearson Education Limited
- Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT)
All Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and regulated awarding bodies in Wales can also develop QALL units if they wish, as they already comply with the CQFW High Level Principles.
If you require any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.