Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Cardiff appoints leading US compound semiconductor expert with Welsh Government support
One of the world’ s leading experts in compound semiconductors has been appointed to lead a new research laboratory at Cardiff University through the Welsh Government’s £50m Sêr Cymru programme.
- £7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
- Welsh coast helping to boost tourism
- Cardiff appoints leading US compound semiconductor expert with Welsh Government support
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Recognised bodies within the Credit and Qualifications Framework for Wales
The bodies listed below have been recognised to submit units into the Quality Assured Lifelong Learning (QALL) pillar of the Credit and Qualification Framework for Wales (CQFW).
- 1st 4 Sport
- Agored Cymru
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Association of Medical Secretaries, Practice Managers, Administrators and Receptionists (AMSPAR)
- British Computer Society (BCS)
- British Institute of Innkeepers Awarding Body (BIIAB)
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)
- City and Guilds
- Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education (CACHE)
- Pearson Education Limited
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Buildings Services and Related Sectors EAL (EMTA awards Ltd)
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- The Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI)
- National Open College Network (NOCN)
- Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations (OCR)
- The Prince's Trust
- Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT)
- Waste Management Industry Training & Advisory Board (WAMITAB)
- Welsh Joint Education Committee (WJEC)
The processes for recognising bodies onto the CQFW have now been suspended as they are currently being reviewed.
If you require any further information please contact email@example.com.