New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
£2.7million for Welsh museums, archives and libraries
Museums, archives and libraries across Wales will benefit from almost £2.7million in the latest round of Welsh Government grant funding.
- PRA Health Services expansion to create nearly 90 jobs in Swansea
- E-cigarette use more common among under 15s than tobacco, research finds
- £2.7million for Welsh museums, archives and libraries
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Proposals for the Basic Payment Scheme
- Consultation on Service Framework for the Treatment of People with a Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Misuse Problem 2015
- Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD) Consultation – UK Marine Programme of Measures
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Recognised bodies within the Credit and Qualifications Framework for Wales
The bodies listed below have been recognised to submit units into the Quality Assured Lifelong Learning (QALL) pillar of the Credit and Qualification Framework for Wales (CQFW).
- 1st 4 Sport
- Agored Cymru
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Association of Medical Secretaries, Practice Managers, Administrators and Receptionists (AMSPAR)
- British Computer Society (BCS)
- British Institute of Innkeepers Awarding Body (BIIAB)
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)
- City and Guilds
- Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education (CACHE)
- Pearson Education Limited
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Buildings Services and Related Sectors EAL (EMTA awards Ltd)
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- The Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI)
- National Open College Network (NOCN)
- Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations (OCR)
- The Prince's Trust
- Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT)
- Waste Management Industry Training & Advisory Board (WAMITAB)
- Welsh Joint Education Committee (WJEC)
The processes for recognising bodies onto the CQFW have now been suspended as they are currently being reviewed.
If you require any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.