Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Taking Wales forward: Ministers “hit the ground running” during the first 100 days in office – First Minister
The Welsh Government has “hit the ground running” during its first 100 days as it delivers its ambitious programme of building a united, connected and sustainable Wales, Carwyn Jones has said.
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Taking Wales forward: Ministers “hit the ground running” during the first 100 days in office – First Minister
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Proposed changes to how environmental impact assessment applies to town and country planning
73 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Access to Qualifications
We work with the other qualifications regulators and with awarding organisations to make sure that qualifications give all learners the fairest possible opportunities to show what they know, understand and can do. These pages provide information on our work to achieve this goal.
Sometimes particular parts of qualifications can cause problems for some learners, for example learners with certain disabilities. We work with awarding organisations to agree access arrangements and reasonable adjustments to help overcome these problems.
Our work has to balance the needs of learners with disabilities with reliability and with public confidence in the qualification. We want all learners to get the results they deserve, and for the qualifications they receive to be valued.