Up to 2,000 jobs boost thanks to £120m infrastructure investment
Up to 2,000 jobs are set to be created thanks to a £120m capital investment for infrastructure projects across Wales during 2016-17, Finance and Government Business Minister Jane Hutt announced today.
- New plan to improve ear, nose and throat services in the Welsh NHS
- £43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
- Up to 2,000 jobs boost thanks to £120m infrastructure investment
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
72 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
Draft Budget 2016-17 »
Our focus is on our priorities and the services which mean the most to the people of Wales.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Skills Academy Research Report December 2009
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This research report was commissioned by the Welsh Assembly Government in July 2009. The aim of the report was to review the development, operation and sustainability of skills academy networks across the UK and other relevant countries.
The research looked to determine the strengths and weaknesses of skills academy networks and to make recommendations to support the policy development of a skills academy network in Wales.