“NHS Bursary to stay in Wales”- says Health Secretary
NHS Bursaries for eligible student nurses, midwives and allied health professionals will continue to be available in Wales in 2017/18.
- Welsh Government appoints Emma Watkins to key role
- People with diabetes deserve the best possible care and support - says Health Secretary
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- “NHS Bursary to stay in Wales”- says Health Secretary
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Achievement and entitlement to free school meals
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Foundation Phase Flexibility Pilot Scheme
- Farm incomes
- NHS diagnostic and therapy service waiting times
- Process evaluation of the Parents, Childcare and Employment (PaCE) Project
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
World Class Wales – Transforming Learning for Success in a Globalised World
Each high level action is, of course, underpinned by more detailed activity led by relevant teams within DCELLS and across the Assembly Government.
The International Education Strategic Framework is therefore designed to reinforce and progress the above aspirations and plans. It does so by proposing four strategic themes:
- Learning for a Global World: Improving Achievement, Skills and Wellbeing;
- Enhancing Economic Prosperity and Social Cohesion;
- Supporting Practitioners;
- Driving the Change;
These themes are translated into concrete actions as reflected in the accompanying Action Plan. The Plan is not designed to be exhaustive but instead illustrates some of the key ways in which the Government will fulfill its aims.