Statement by the First Minister following today's Joint Ministerial Committee
"There is still huge uncertainty about what success will look like from the UK Government."
- Vaughan Gething in Uganda to mark 10 years of Wales for Africa
- Have your say on new approach to building resilient communities
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Statement by the First Minister following today's Joint Ministerial Committee
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
World Class Wales – Transforming Learning for Success in a Globalised World
Each high level action is, of course, underpinned by more detailed activity led by relevant teams within DCELLS and across the Assembly Government.
The International Education Strategic Framework is therefore designed to reinforce and progress the above aspirations and plans. It does so by proposing four strategic themes:
- Learning for a Global World: Improving Achievement, Skills and Wellbeing;
- Enhancing Economic Prosperity and Social Cohesion;
- Supporting Practitioners;
- Driving the Change;
These themes are translated into concrete actions as reflected in the accompanying Action Plan. The Plan is not designed to be exhaustive but instead illustrates some of the key ways in which the Government will fulfill its aims.