Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Steroid abuse risking the health of a generation
Many users are young men seeking to enhance their body image, or to improve their performance while participating in sport.
- Deeside Corridor consultation to start in March
- Clips from latest major productions filmed in Wales feature on new promotional showreel
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Steroid abuse risking the health of a generation
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Council Tax dwellings
- Education Maintenance Allowances (EMA) awarded in Wales
- Incidence of tuberculosis (TB) in cattle in Great Britain
- Key economic statistics - Headline results
- NHS cancer waiting times
- Time spent in NHS accident and emergency departments
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
World Class Wales – Transforming Learning for Success in a Globalised World
Each high level action is, of course, underpinned by more detailed activity led by relevant teams within DCELLS and across the Assembly Government.
The International Education Strategic Framework is therefore designed to reinforce and progress the above aspirations and plans. It does so by proposing four strategic themes:
- Learning for a Global World: Improving Achievement, Skills and Wellbeing;
- Enhancing Economic Prosperity and Social Cohesion;
- Supporting Practitioners;
- Driving the Change;
These themes are translated into concrete actions as reflected in the accompanying Action Plan. The Plan is not designed to be exhaustive but instead illustrates some of the key ways in which the Government will fulfill its aims.