Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
Edwina Hart has welcomed the news that Toyota Manufacturing UK is to build next generation hybrid engines at its Deeside plant in North Wales.
- First Minister celebrates the success of the rapidly growing ICT sector in Wales as he opens Capgemini’s new centre
- Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
71 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
World Class Wales – Transforming Learning for Success in a Globalised World
Each high level action is, of course, underpinned by more detailed activity led by relevant teams within DCELLS and across the Assembly Government.
The International Education Strategic Framework is therefore designed to reinforce and progress the above aspirations and plans. It does so by proposing four strategic themes:
- Learning for a Global World: Improving Achievement, Skills and Wellbeing;
- Enhancing Economic Prosperity and Social Cohesion;
- Supporting Practitioners;
- Driving the Change;
These themes are translated into concrete actions as reflected in the accompanying Action Plan. The Plan is not designed to be exhaustive but instead illustrates some of the key ways in which the Government will fulfill its aims.