More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
The pioneering emergency medical care service for Wales provides treatment usually only available in hospitals.
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
World Class Wales – Transforming Learning for Success in a Globalised World
Each high level action is, of course, underpinned by more detailed activity led by relevant teams within DCELLS and across the Assembly Government.
The International Education Strategic Framework is therefore designed to reinforce and progress the above aspirations and plans. It does so by proposing four strategic themes:
- Learning for a Global World: Improving Achievement, Skills and Wellbeing;
- Enhancing Economic Prosperity and Social Cohesion;
- Supporting Practitioners;
- Driving the Change;
These themes are translated into concrete actions as reflected in the accompanying Action Plan. The Plan is not designed to be exhaustive but instead illustrates some of the key ways in which the Government will fulfill its aims.