Skip to content

Thinking of going to university in 2012/13? A quick guide

Related Links

If you normally live in Wales you may be eligible for student financial support provided by Student Finance Wales, regardless of where in the UK you will be studying.
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
From September 2012, universities and others providing higher education will be able to charge up to £9,000 a year for their full-time courses.

If you are from Wales and studying for your first degree or other higher education course you will not have to pay your tuition fees in advance.

Both a tuition fee loan and a new fee grant are available from the Welsh Government via Student Finance Wales. You will also get support towards your living costs.