Elections to the National Assembly for Wales
Voting is underway in the elections to the National Assembly for Wales.
- Reforming Local Government responses disappointingly low
- Minister announces key Local Democracy and Boundary Commission appointment
- Elections to the National Assembly for Wales
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Performance management for headteachers, teachers and unattached teachers
The revised performance management arrangements have been designed to strengthen the performance management of head teachers, teachers and unattached teachers. All schools were required to move to the revised arrangements by 31 December 2012.
The revised regulations can be found at the official home of UK legislation (External link/ English only)).
Performance management guidance is available on the Learning Wales website (External link).