Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Deeside Corridor consultation to start in March
The Welsh Government will shortly begin consulting on major improvements to one of North Wales’ busiest sections of road
- Clips from latest major productions filmed in Wales feature on new promotional showreel
- Education Secretary on fact-finding mission to Finland
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Deeside Corridor consultation to start in March
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Council Tax dwellings
- Education Maintenance Allowances (EMA) awarded in Wales
- Incidence of tuberculosis (TB) in cattle in Great Britain
- Key economic statistics - Headline results
- NHS cancer waiting times
- Time spent in NHS accident and emergency departments
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Performance management for headteachers, teachers and unattached teachers
The revised performance management arrangements have been designed to strengthen the performance management of head teachers, teachers and unattached teachers. All schools were required to move to the revised arrangements by 31 December 2012.
The revised regulations can be found at the official home of UK legislation (External link/ English only)).
Performance management guidance is available on the Learning Wales website (External link).