Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Mark Drakeford announces additional £20m for social care in 2017-18
Finance Secretary Mark Drakeford has announced the Welsh Government will invest an additional £20m in social care in 2017-18.
- Health Secretary connects with NHS Wales staff
- Increase in funding to help Wales’ most disadvantaged pupils – Kirsty Williams
- Mark Drakeford announces additional £20m for social care in 2017-18
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
National model for regional working
In November the Minister for Education & Skills announced that he would be commissioning a review into the Future Delivery of Education Services in Wales.
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
A framework for school improvement which recognises the important role that schools, local authorities, regional consortia and the Welsh Government play in supporting education.
The National model covers the following elements in five key sections:
- Section 1: the mission, values and principles of effective school improvement
- Section 2 : the scope of regional consortia (a framework for the provision of specialist human resource management advice is provided in the National model for regional working: revitalising people management in schools)
- Section 3: delivery of respective regional consortia and local authority functions
- Section 4: governance and accountability
- Section 5: the organisation and operation of consortia.
The national model for regional working (File size: 790KB)