Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Elections to the National Assembly for Wales
Voting is underway in the elections to the National Assembly for Wales.
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Elections to the National Assembly for Wales
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The funding guide for learners
There is a range of funding available to you should you want to progress with:
- studying in Further Education
- studying in Higher Education
- preparing for work
- returning to work
- learning in the workplace
- learning in the community.
There is often extra support available for learners who have a disability or for people who have caring responsibilities.
Further information is available in our guide to funding for learners (external link).
Note: This is a general guide and is by no means a definitive list of the sources of funding available. It is only accurate at the time of press. For further details please contact the relevant organisation contained in this publication.