Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£10m to improve NHS care for major health conditions
A £10m investment to improve NHS services for major health conditions such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease and stroke has been announced by Deputy Health Minister Vaughan Gething.
- £22m of funding for Environment and Sustainable Development organisations in Wales
- Major investment in world class facilities puts Dragon ahead of the game
- £10m to improve NHS care for major health conditions
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
3 days left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Structure of School Governance Task and Finish Group
In particular the Group will be focusing on the roles and the split of responsibilities of those involved in the school governance system i.e. headteachers, school governors and local authorities.
The Minister has asked the Group to consider the fitness for purpose of the school governance framework in Wales and make recommendations based on the conclusions drawn from the group’s review.
We are therefore inviting you to comment on your views. I would be grateful for your response by Friday, 11 January 2013.
Please send it to email@example.com who are acting as secretariat for the Group.