“NHS Bursary to stay in Wales”- says Health Secretary
NHS Bursaries for eligible student nurses, midwives and allied health professionals will continue to be available in Wales in 2017/18.
- Welsh Government appoints Emma Watkins to key role
- People with diabetes deserve the best possible care and support - says Health Secretary
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- “NHS Bursary to stay in Wales”- says Health Secretary
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Achievement and entitlement to free school meals
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Foundation Phase Flexibility Pilot Scheme
- Farm incomes
- NHS diagnostic and therapy service waiting times
- Process evaluation of the Parents, Childcare and Employment (PaCE) Project
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Structure of School Governance Task and Finish Group
In particular the Group will be focusing on the roles and the split of responsibilities of those involved in the school governance system i.e. headteachers, school governors and local authorities.
The Minister has asked the Group to consider the fitness for purpose of the school governance framework in Wales and make recommendations based on the conclusions drawn from the group’s review.
We are therefore inviting you to comment on your views. I would be grateful for your response by Friday, 11 January 2013.
Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org who are acting as secretariat for the Group.