New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
£5million loan scheme to improve local sport facilities and get Wales active
A £5million interest free loan scheme will improve local sport and recreation facilities across Wales and encourage more people to get physically active.
- Schools and workplaces acting to restrict e-cigarette use
- New package to attract doctors to Wales
- £5million loan scheme to improve local sport facilities and get Wales active
- Changes to the Producer Responsibility regimes for batteries and packaging
- Consultation on a Private Rented Sector Code of Practice for Landlords and Agents
- Consultation on the Regulation of Private Housing (Information, Periods and Fees for Registration and Licensing) (Wales) Regulations 2015
- Call for evidence on the use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Structure of School Governance Task and Finish Group
In particular the Group will be focusing on the roles and the split of responsibilities of those involved in the school governance system i.e. headteachers, school governors and local authorities.
The Minister has asked the Group to consider the fitness for purpose of the school governance framework in Wales and make recommendations based on the conclusions drawn from the group’s review.
We are therefore inviting you to comment on your views. I would be grateful for your response by Friday, 11 January 2013.
Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org who are acting as secretariat for the Group.