North Wales projects secure £16m EU funding
More than £16m of EU funds will be invested in two North Wales projects, Finance Secretary Mark Drakeford has announced.
- Deadline approaching for people to claim for their care
- Minister attends launch of second Regional Skills and Employment Plan
- North Wales projects secure £16m EU funding
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
GCSE, GCE, Principal Learning and Project code of practice
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This code is for the awarding organisations that deliver general qualifications in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland. The qualifications regulators use this code as the basis for their monitoring activity. They review it regularly to make sure it remains fit for purpose.
This code aims to:
- promote quality, consistency, accuracy and fairness in the assessment and awarding of qualifications;
- help maintain standards in and across subjects, awarding organisations and specifications from year to year.