Elections to the National Assembly for Wales
Voting is underway in the elections to the National Assembly for Wales.
- Collaborative project to help missing children in Gwent praised
- Minister provides extra funding to reach out to missing voters
- Elections to the National Assembly for Wales
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
GCSE, GCE, Principal Learning and Project code of practice
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This code is for the awarding organisations that deliver general qualifications in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland. The qualifications regulators use this code as the basis for their monitoring activity. They review it regularly to make sure it remains fit for purpose.
This code aims to:
- promote quality, consistency, accuracy and fairness in the assessment and awarding of qualifications;
- help maintain standards in and across subjects, awarding organisations and specifications from year to year.