Metro Project ‘huge opportunity for Wales’ says transport industry
An ambitious plan for a transformative integrated transport system in South Wales will take another step forwards today, as the First Minister launches a publicity campaign for the new Metro system.
- Wales’ Health Minister calls on UK Government to ban fatty and sugary food adverts on TV before 9pm
- ‘Stickers in windows’ food hygiene rating scheme “a big success story for Wales” – Vaughan Gething
- Metro Project ‘huge opportunity for Wales’ says transport industry
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
GCSE, GCE, Principal Learning and Project code of practice
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This code is for the awarding organisations that deliver general qualifications in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland. The qualifications regulators use this code as the basis for their monitoring activity. They review it regularly to make sure it remains fit for purpose.
This code aims to:
- promote quality, consistency, accuracy and fairness in the assessment and awarding of qualifications;
- help maintain standards in and across subjects, awarding organisations and specifications from year to year.