Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
The First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru, Leanne Wood have published a plan for Wales as the UK moves towards negotiations on leaving the European Union.
- Summit brings bus industry together
- New £36m fund to reduce infant class sizes and raise standards announced by Kirsty Williams
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
GCSE, GCE, Principal Learning and Project code of practice
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This code is for the awarding organisations that deliver general qualifications in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland. The qualifications regulators use this code as the basis for their monitoring activity. They review it regularly to make sure it remains fit for purpose.
This code aims to:
- promote quality, consistency, accuracy and fairness in the assessment and awarding of qualifications;
- help maintain standards in and across subjects, awarding organisations and specifications from year to year.