First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Statement by the First Minister on today's Heathrow announcement.
- Environment Secretary officially opens Merthyr community energy scheme
- Funding to help young people & teachers Show Racism the Red Card
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
School-based Counselling Services in Wales a National Strategy
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
The Welsh Assembly Government’s goal is to have counselling provision available to all school pupils giving them confidence that their needs will be heard and addressed.
This document sets out the Welsh Assembly Government’s strategy for developing school-based counselling services for children and young people that are of a high standard. This is produced in response to a recommendation contained:
- within the Children’s Commissioner for Wales’ Clywch Inquiry Report;
- and to implement one of the key actions (2.35) set out in the National Service Framework for Children, Young People and Maternity Services in Wales.