Wales programme for Roald Dahl’s centenary in 2016 is unveiled
Wales was first in line to announce a programme of events to celebrate the centenary of Roald Dahl in 2016.
- New proposals to strengthen NHS Wales set out in Green Paper
- Planning Act receives Royal Assent
- Wales programme for Roald Dahl’s centenary in 2016 is unveiled
- Draft Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill
- Green Paper: Our Health, Our Health Service
- National Pathway for Homelessness Services to Children, Young People and Adults in the Secure Estate
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill
164 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
School-based Counselling Services in Wales a National Strategy
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
The Welsh Assembly Government’s goal is to have counselling provision available to all school pupils giving them confidence that their needs will be heard and addressed.
This document sets out the Welsh Assembly Government’s strategy for developing school-based counselling services for children and young people that are of a high standard. This is produced in response to a recommendation contained:
- within the Children’s Commissioner for Wales’ Clywch Inquiry Report;
- and to implement one of the key actions (2.35) set out in the National Service Framework for Children, Young People and Maternity Services in Wales.