Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
The First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru, Leanne Wood have published a plan for Wales as the UK moves towards negotiations on leaving the European Union.
- Summit brings bus industry together
- New £36m fund to reduce infant class sizes and raise standards announced by Kirsty Williams
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Approval of Qualifications
Courses leading to the qualifications listed are eligible in Wales for funding by a Local Education Authority or by the Welsh Assembly Government:
- under Section 96 and 97 of the Learning and Skills Act 2000
- and for use with persons under 19 (Section 96) and persons aged 19 and over (Section 97).
Details about these qualifications can be found in the Database of Approved Qualifications in Wales (DAQW). This includes details such as Credit Equivalence Unit (CEU), performance points and level thresholds, as well as the information previously held in the spreadsheet.