Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- First Minister to mark 50th anniversary of the Aberfan disaster
- Cabinet Secretary says strong Welsh budget for housing will help provide 20,000 homes
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Approval of Qualifications
Courses leading to the qualifications listed are eligible in Wales for funding by a Local Education Authority or by the Welsh Assembly Government:
- under Section 96 and 97 of the Learning and Skills Act 2000
- and for use with persons under 19 (Section 96) and persons aged 19 and over (Section 97).
Details about these qualifications can be found in the Database of Approved Qualifications in Wales (DAQW). This includes details such as Credit Equivalence Unit (CEU), performance points and level thresholds, as well as the information previously held in the spreadsheet.