Vaughan Gething confirms £18m investment in the new SuRNICC
Health Secretary Vaughan Gething has approved new funding to build the new Sub-Regional Neonatal Intensive Care Centre at Ysybty Glan Clwyd.
- ‘Positive parenting’ campaign set to hit the big screen
- £1m investment for clean sheets in NHS Wales
- Vaughan Gething confirms £18m investment in the new SuRNICC
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Childcare Statutory Guidance
The Childcare Act reinforces the framework within which local authorities already work – in partnership with the private, voluntary, independent, community and maintained sector – to shape and secure children’s services, and focuses in particular on the provision of:
- sufficient, sustainable and flexible childcare that is responsive to parents’ needs
- information, advice and assistance to parents, prospective parents and those with parental responsibility or care of a child, relating to childcare.
The Childcare Act 2006 (Local Authority Assessment) (Wales) Regulations 2013 have been revoked and replaced with the Childcare Act 2006 (Local Authority Assessment) (Wales) Regulations 2016.