Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
£95 million investment to train healthcare professionals in Wales
Health Secretary, Vaughan Gething, has announced a £95 million package to support a range of education and training programmes for healthcare professionals in Wales.
- Mark Drakeford announces details of High Street Rates Relief Scheme
- Ken Skates visits Chongqing and Shanghai to cement Welsh links with China
- £95 million investment to train healthcare professionals in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Childcare Statutory Guidance
The Childcare Act reinforces the framework within which local authorities already work – in partnership with the private, voluntary, independent, community and maintained sector – to shape and secure children’s services, and focuses in particular on the provision of:
- sufficient, sustainable and flexible childcare that is responsive to parents’ needs
- information, advice and assistance to parents, prospective parents and those with parental responsibility or care of a child, relating to childcare.
The Childcare Act 2006 (Local Authority Assessment) (Wales) Regulations 2013 have been revoked and replaced with the Childcare Act 2006 (Local Authority Assessment) (Wales) Regulations 2016.