Appointment of the next Children’s Commissioner for Wales »The current Children's Commissioner's tenure will come to an end on 28 February 2015.Learn more »
A taste of Wales in London
- St David’s Day in Dubai
- Across Wales young people find work thanks to Jobs Growth Wales
- A taste of Wales in London
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Developing a Landfill Disposals Tax
- Collection and publication of fire statistics
- Talk to me 2
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Teacher assessment: strengthening arrangements to improve reliability, consistency and confidence
Featured consultation »Use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
28 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Respecting others: anti-bullying guidance
This guidance aims to provide information on tackling bullying in schools.
Headteachers and governing bodies must, by law, have a policy to prevent all forms of bullying among pupils.
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
'Respecting others' is a series of anti-bullying materials that provide guidance and practical solutions on preventing and responding to incidents of bullying in schools.
The series includes a brief overview document and detailed guidance on the following five areas of bullying:
- bullying around race, religion and culture
- bullying around special educational needs and disabilities
- homophobic bullying
- sexist, sexual and transphobic bullying.