New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
E-cigarette use more common among under 15s than tobacco, research finds
New research published in BMJ Open shows that primary school-aged children in Wales are more likely to have used e-cigarettes than tobacco.
- Health Minister approves £3m funding for new Newport hospice
- £11 million EU-backed project to promote gender equality in Wales’ workplaces
- E-cigarette use more common among under 15s than tobacco, research finds
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Proposals for the Basic Payment Scheme
- Consultation on Service Framework for the Treatment of People with a Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Misuse Problem 2015
- Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD) Consultation – UK Marine Programme of Measures
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Respecting others: anti-bullying guidance
This guidance aims to provide information on tackling bullying in schools.
Headteachers and governing bodies must, by law, have a policy to prevent all forms of bullying among pupils.
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
'Respecting others' is a series of anti-bullying materials that provide guidance and practical solutions on preventing and responding to incidents of bullying in schools.
The series includes a brief overview document and detailed guidance on the following five areas of bullying:
- bullying around race, religion and culture
- bullying around special educational needs and disabilities
- homophobic bullying
- sexist, sexual and transphobic bullying.