BAFTA celebrates success of Welsh Government backed Sherlock
Wales’ reputation as a top destination for high end TV production gets a further boost this week.
- New plans to help keep people safe on nights out
- First Minister welcomes Tata deal and announces £4m Tata skills programme
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- BAFTA celebrates success of Welsh Government backed Sherlock
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Achievement and entitlement to free school meals
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Foundation Phase Flexibility Pilot Scheme
- Farm incomes
- NHS diagnostic and therapy service waiting times
- Process evaluation of the Parents, Childcare and Employment (PaCE) Project
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Personal support services
Personal support assists learners to develop solutions to overcome any barriers which prevent them from achieving their potential through learning.
Access to personal support is a key element of each Learning Pathway. The support services should help learners’ to develop solutions to the personal, social emotional and physical problems, which become obstacles to reaching their potential.
All 14-19 year olds in maintained schools and further education colleges are entitled to personal support as part of their Learning Pathway. Some will never need it, others will need support at key points in their lives and some may need more consistent support over a longer period.