Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Recycling in Wales reaches record high
New provisional figures published today show recycling in Wales continues to increase and is at its highest ever recorded level.
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Flintshire healthcare project helping people stay independent
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
67 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Work Based Learning Pathways
On the Work Based Learning Pathways you will continue to study the core National Curriculum subjects, but will also pursue vocational qualifications. You will learn through a mixture of classroom lessons, practical training and work experience.
Teachers and experienced employees or trainers share responsibility for your learning. They work together in a partnership that includes schools, colleges, training providers and employers. As well as delivering education, they provide a support network to help you get the most out of the programme.
We are working with leading businesses in several sectors:
- Construction and the Built Environment
- Motor Industry
- Sport Management
- Leadership and Coaching
- Technologies and Textiles
Partnerships monitor your progress against clear outcomes and expectations:
- specific milestones for your course
- your attendance
- your timekeeping
- your behaviour
This will be fed back to your school, parents and guardians.
For general help and advice about Work Based Learning Pathways, you can contact Careers Wales:
- E-mail: email@example.com
Or you can contact us at: