Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
The Deputy Minister for Culture, Sport and Tourism Ken Skates has officially opened phase 1 of the redevelopment of Saundersfoot Harbour.
- New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
- Minister visits pioneering dementia care project in Raglan
- Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 – Consultation on the code of practice in relation to part 10 (Complaints, Representations and Advocacy Services) of the Act
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
55 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
This page contains the latest information related to Learning Pathways 14-19.
Local Curriculum for Students aged 16 to 18 Guidance.
Local curriculum for pupils in Key Stage 4 guidance.
'Learner Support Services and Learning Pathway Document Guidance' provides guidance for secondary schools and further education institutions on providing, securing or participating in the provision of learner support services. It also provides guidance on providing pupils and students with ...
The Assembly Government has commissioned the development of new units to replace the existing five core modules.
These flyers describe how a child’s achievements will be recognised as part of Learning Pathways 14-19.
The Learning Pathways 14-19 e-Zine newsletter will become a regular feature in the education and training sector. It will provide updates covering the implementation and roll out of Learning Pathways 14-19.
This guide is for everyone involved in marketing, communications and implementation of Learning Pathways 14-19.
This document presents detailed research investigation involving the first cohort of the Learning Coaches in Wales.
On the Work Based Learning Pathways you will continue to study the core National Curriculum subjects, but will also pursue vocational qualifications
This guidance aims to provide details about how Learning Pathways 14-19 will work in practice to benefit young people, the economy and communities in Wales.
This guidance aims to provide details about how Learning Pathways 14-19 will work in practice to benefit young people, the economy and communities in Wales. It builds on the Action Plan 2003 and is part of a series which will continue to build on the experience and expertise of all concerned.