Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Transport Minister outlines Metro Phase Two plans
Work on delivery of the next phase of a modern, high-quality public transport Metro system for south east Wales could begin as early as 2017
- Minister accepts ‘Successful Futures’ recommendations in full
- Minister unveils details of £7.6m for young people’s mental health services
- Transport Minister outlines Metro Phase Two plans
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
2 days left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Evaluation of the Human Transplantation (Wales) Act
- Great Britain Day Visits Survey
- Great Britain Tourism Survey
- Local authority budgeted expenditure on schools
- Soft opt-out system of organ donation: Researching the views of Specialist Nurses and Clinical Leads
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
This page contains the latest information related to Learning Pathways 14-19.
Local Curriculum for Students aged 16 to 18 Guidance.
Local curriculum for pupils in Key Stage 4 guidance.
'Learner Support Services and Learning Pathway Document Guidance' provides guidance for secondary schools and further education institutions on providing, securing or participating in the provision of learner support services. It also provides guidance on providing pupils and students with ...
The Assembly Government has commissioned the development of new units to replace the existing five core modules.
These flyers describe how a child’s achievements will be recognised as part of Learning Pathways 14-19.
The Learning Pathways 14-19 e-Zine newsletter will become a regular feature in the education and training sector. It will provide updates covering the implementation and roll out of Learning Pathways 14-19.
This guide is for everyone involved in marketing, communications and implementation of Learning Pathways 14-19.
This document presents detailed research investigation involving the first cohort of the Learning Coaches in Wales.
On the Work Based Learning Pathways you will continue to study the core National Curriculum subjects, but will also pursue vocational qualifications
This guidance aims to provide details about how Learning Pathways 14-19 will work in practice to benefit young people, the economy and communities in Wales.
This guidance aims to provide details about how Learning Pathways 14-19 will work in practice to benefit young people, the economy and communities in Wales. It builds on the Action Plan 2003 and is part of a series which will continue to build on the experience and expertise of all concerned.