More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
The pioneering emergency medical care service for Wales provides treatment usually only available in hospitals.
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
This page contains the latest information related to Learning Pathways 14-19.
Local Curriculum for Students aged 16 to 18 Guidance.
Local curriculum for pupils in Key Stage 4 guidance.
'Learner Support Services and Learning Pathway Document Guidance' provides guidance for secondary schools and further education institutions on providing, securing or participating in the provision of learner support services. It also provides guidance on providing pupils and students with ...
The Assembly Government has commissioned the development of new units to replace the existing five core modules.
These flyers describe how a child’s achievements will be recognised as part of Learning Pathways 14-19.
The Learning Pathways 14-19 e-Zine newsletter will become a regular feature in the education and training sector. It will provide updates covering the implementation and roll out of Learning Pathways 14-19.
This guide is for everyone involved in marketing, communications and implementation of Learning Pathways 14-19.
This document presents detailed research investigation involving the first cohort of the Learning Coaches in Wales.
On the Work Based Learning Pathways you will continue to study the core National Curriculum subjects, but will also pursue vocational qualifications
This guidance aims to provide details about how Learning Pathways 14-19 will work in practice to benefit young people, the economy and communities in Wales.
This guidance aims to provide details about how Learning Pathways 14-19 will work in practice to benefit young people, the economy and communities in Wales. It builds on the Action Plan 2003 and is part of a series which will continue to build on the experience and expertise of all concerned.